Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On my way to PLA

Waking up in Chicago, heading up to Minneapolis today. I love driving. There is nothing like seeing the country, whizzing past you at 70+ mph. I'm taking a leisurely drive up. I'm heading up to the Public Library Association Conference. I'm pretty excited since this will be my first PLA Conference and it has been a part of my long term professional goals.
I'm looking forward to attending programs like Mix It Up: Using Blended Learning for Staff Training and Think Outside the Book: Online Services as Outreach. There's a lot of amazing programs lined up and I'm looking forward to exploring a new city. I hope to run into some friends as well. See you in Minneapolis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.